How can I find cheap flights to Liberia on eDreams?
At eDreams you will find flights from $668 to Liberia. Thanks to the combination of various technologies, machine learning algorithms and real user searches on our platform, you will be able to choose between the different options that best suit your needs when you have to fly to Liberia.
✈️ Which airlines fly to Liberia?
Airlines flying direct from the US to Liberia include:
- Alaska Airlines, with flights from Los Angeles, null and from null, for example.
- United Airlines also operates numerous flights, some of them originating from Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. (Arlington County), VA and Las Vegas.
- Aeromexico, with flights from San Francisco to Liberia and New York and also from Seattle.
Airlines with indirect flights to Liberia include:
- United Airlines, which flies from Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. (Arlington County), VA or Las Vegas.
- Aeromexico, with flights from San Francisco and New York, as well as from Seattle.
- American Airlines, with flights from Tampa, Newark - Nj and also Los Angeles.
🕑 How long before a flight to Liberia should I be at the airport?
If you want to be on time for your flight to Liberia, you should get to the airport at least two to three hours in advance. Check-ins, security controls, customs, and boarding the airplane can take some time. At eDreams, you can find the best deals for flights to Liberia departing from over 20 cities and choose from a variety of services that will improve your time at the airport and guarantee a much better travel experience, such as priority boarding and additional luggage. For more convenience, when booking your flight to Liberia with eDreams you can also add insurance or opt for a refundable fare and have a problem-free trip!
✈️ What is the name of Liberia’s airport?
Liberia is served by 1 airport[s]. Liberia operates flights towards both domestic and international destinations within 20 cities, such as Orlando, Toronto and Miami, the most popular routes.
📌 How far is Liberia’s airport from the city centre?
Liberia’s airport Liberia is located 1 miles from the city centre.
⛅ What is the weather like in Liberia?
If you're looking for summer vibes, the best time to travel to Liberia is in March, April and May, when the average temperature reaches 34.02 °C, while March, February and April are the 3 sunniest months of the year, with an average of 78.88 hours.
However, if you prefer colder temperatures, make sure you visit Liberia during January, February or March to experience an average of 19.65 °C.
For those who don't care too much about temperatures, but want to avoid getting wet in the rain, it's important to avoid travelling during February, January and March, when the average precipitation in Liberia is 6.58 mm, while the months of January, February and March are drier, with an average of 0 mm.