How can I find cheap flights to Arbil on eDreams?
At eDreams you will find flights from $125 to Arbil. Thanks to the combination of various technologies, machine learning algorithms and real user searches on our platform, you will be able to choose between the different options that best suit your needs when you have to fly to Arbil.
✈️ Which airlines fly to Arbil?
Airlines flying direct from the US to Arbil include:
- Royal Jordanian, with flights from Detroit, Nashville, TN and from Las Vegas, for example.
- Qatar Airways also operates numerous flights, some of them originating from Chicago, Washington, D.C. (Arlington County), VA and Miami.
- Turkish Airlines, with flights from Los Angeles to Arbil and Chicago and also from Houston.
Airlines with indirect flights to Arbil include:
- Royal Jordanian, which flies from Detroit, Minneapolis or Kansas City, MO.
- Qatar Airways, with flights from Chicago and Washington, D.C. (Arlington County), VA, as well as from Orlando.
- Turkish Airlines, with flights from Los Angeles, Seattle and also Cleveland, OH.
🕑 How long before a flight to Arbil should I be at the airport?
If you want to be on time for your flight to Arbil, you should get to the airport at least two to three hours in advance. Check-ins, security controls, customs, and boarding the airplane can take some time. At eDreams, you can find the best deals for flights to Arbil departing from over 95 cities and choose from a variety of services that will improve your time at the airport and guarantee a much better travel experience, such as priority boarding and additional luggage. For more convenience, when booking your flight to Arbil with eDreams you can also add insurance or opt for a refundable fare and have a problem-free trip!
✈️ What is the name of Arbil’s airport?
Arbil is served by 1 airport[s]. Erbil International operates flights towards both domestic and international destinations within 95 cities, such as Istanbul, Dusseldorf and Ankara, the most popular routes.
📌 How far is Arbil’s airport from the city centre?
Arbil’s airport Erbil International is located 4 miles from the city centre.
⛅ What is the weather like in Arbil?
If you're looking for summer vibes, the best time to travel to Arbil is in July, August and June, when the average temperature reaches 33.33 °C, while July, August and June are the 3 sunniest months of the year, with an average of 213.77 hours.
However, if you prefer colder temperatures, make sure you visit Arbil during January, February or December to experience an average of 6.81 °C.
For those who don't care too much about temperatures, but want to avoid getting wet in the rain, it's important to avoid travelling during June, July and August, when the average precipitation in Arbil is 2.85 mm, while the months of January, February and March are drier, with an average of 0 mm.